2017 Winter Season
The winter season includes alpine skiing, cross country skiing, floor hockey, figure skating, snowboarding and snowshoeing. Please visit your community’s page for more information on getting involved with this season.
- Local Games Sanction Form – For Community Sport Chairs and Coaches – Please submit by Monday, January 23.
- Floor Hockey Team Skills Assessment – Due Monday, January 30
- 2017 Winter Midseason Report – Due Monday, January 30
2017 Winter Games Registration
Important Links and Resources
- Application for Certification – pdf fillable form
- Coaches Certification Practicum Hours Log
- 10 Week Season Plan Template
- Practice Plan Template
- Special Olympics Sports Sciences – Nutrition Guide for Coaches
- Unified Sports Training – Through NFHSLearn. Required for certification.
- Concussion Training – Required for ALL coaches (certified and non-certified). Please complete prior to the start of your sport season.
- Sport Resources – Special Olympics, Inc. (coaching guides, rules, quick-start guides and more)
- Incident Report Form
- Special Olympics Alaska Procedure & Systems
- 2016 Bowling Tournament Results
- 2016 Fall Tournament Results
- 2016 Summer Games Results
- 2016 Winter Games Results
- 2015 Bowling Tournament Final Results
- 2015 Fall Tournament Results
- 2015 Summer Games Results
- 2015 Winter Games Results
- 2014 Bowling Tournament Results
- 2014 Fall Tournament Results